This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

When you vote by mail...

You don't get to wear a cool sticker like this.

So I'll just put the cool sticker up on my blog.

I voted for Clinton, twice in two separate elections, but I didn't send him money. I voted for Obama and I sent him money.

I don't want to celebrate early, but I just decided to teach my spell checker here on the blog the word "Obama". I think I might be using a few times more in the future.

5 comments:

Karlacita! said...

Hey! I voted and I GOT the sticker! I wore it on my pajamas for two days!!

You gots ta live in Sonoma County, I guess. Face!

Go Obama! No on 8!

Karla Hussein McLaren

FranIAm said...

Yay Matty Boy and also Karla Hussein!

yay yay yay!

Karla Hussein, despite being straight and living in NY, I have been posting like mad crazy about No on 8 stuff.

dguzman said...

Matty Boy, I think I love your sister.

Matty Boy said...

I am so jealous, mi hermana.

Thanks for fighting the good fight, FranIAm

Yes, dg, my sister is very lovable.

Karlacita! said...

Thanks all sweeties!

Nononononononono on 8!!!