Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Because I'm crazy in general and crazy for numbers...


I'm going to be live blogging tonight over at ChimpsterNation.

Using my confidence of victory numbers, I've ordered all the states from easiest to hardest for Obama to win, and as it stands, if he can win all the states that are at least as easy as Colorado, he is president. I'm calling that state the Golden Spike, and it should move throughout the evening, hopefully in Obama's direction as he wins states in the East where he is favored.

It should be fun, it you can stand it.

CHANGE OF PLANS. A friend is visiting from out of town and can only hang out this evening, so no live blogging, actual face time with an old buddy instead.

4 comments:

sfmike said...

Good choice, and congratulations, dude. We've still got to get our soldiers out of everyone else's countries, but it feels like a huge, dark cloud has been removed from the whole world.

By the way, I was onstage at "Boris Godunov" tonight, and the news that McCain had conceded was announced right before we all trooped on for the Coronation Scene where the huge chorus, some of them crying, were singing "Slava" to the new Tsar. It was quite a trip.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Congratulations. To us all!

Karlacita! said...

Yeeha yahoo yippee!

I know we need to get to work right away on this mess of a country, but for tonight,

Yeeha yahoo yippee zoinks!

I'm so proud of America!

Matty Boy said...

This is fantastic. Later today, I'm going to do a Wednesday Math recap of the state by state polling numbers, with an update on both the margin of error and the Confidence of Victory numbers, which did very, VERY well.