This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Get Your War On.


Cartoonist David Rees has been producing his comic strip Get Your War On for many years, and for the past few months, he's turned it into an animated cartoon over at the comedy section of The Huffington Post known as 23/6.

The comic strip has many characters, but the cartoon is stripped down to only two, the black guy from Accounts Receivable and the white guy from Accounts Payable.

Can you guess what presidential candidates each of them support? Yeah, I thought you'd figure that one out.

For those uncomfortable with obscenities, I don't recommend watching, but if you don't have a problem with that, take a gander at this episode, entitled "The Cross".



You can find more episodes on The You Tubes and a new episode is available every Friday at 23/6.

3 comments:

Undersquid said...

That was the fun. I'm a bit concerned I couldn't spot any obscenities. Maybe they've become so habitual in my life that I can't smell them when someone else rips one out. :)

dguzman said...

Nice one! But like Undersquid, I didn't hear obscenities. Perhaps it's because I'm a godless commie?

Matty Boy said...

Technically, "b.j." and "corny ass" could be seen as obscenities. This one is pretty calm actually. Others get raunchier.