Monday, November 3, 2008

Glad to have the work, especially today

This semester, I am underemployed due to a change at one of the schools where I teach, but Mondays are my busy day. I teach a morning class at BCC, an afternoon class at Mills and I man the math lab at Laney from 4 pm to 8 pm. This Monday especially, I'm glad to have the time on the job when I can focus on something other than the next 24 excruciating hours we have with no reliable information on the most important topic of the day, namely who will be our president for the next four years. The numbers we have look pretty good, but it's not over yet, and like everybody else I've talked to, I want it to be over as soon as possible, if not sooner.


Speaking of no information on an important topic, didn't a certain straight shootin', gosh darned maverick of a hockey mom promise to release her medical records to the public?

Maybe she decided not to do it because the mainstream media has criticized her so much, violatin' her God given First Amendment rights.

She's a healthy young woman, what could she have to hide?

Well, hypothetical question asker, I don't have any information on the topic, because it hasn't been released (duh!), but I think the most embarrassing thing would be a hysterectomy before 2008, wouldn't you?

Just sayin'.

And now that I'm done speculatin', I mean exercisin' my God given First Amendment rights, let me again encourage you to exercise your right to vote.


[ Find Your Polling Place | Voting Info For Your State | Know Your Voting Rights | Report Voting Problems ]

4 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

It's really no mystery what she's hiding in her medical records.
She didn't give birth to anyone a few months ago.
Her grandson Trig's just a prop to her.

Padre Mickey said...

Mondays are your busy day, and Monday is my one day off. The next time we meet, the work universe will explode!!!!

Perhaps Mrs. Palin's medical records contain information regarding gynecological problems as a result of flying about the country for several hours after her water broke.

Hell, really gots no idea why dem peoples do ANYTIN' dey does.

Ooh! Word verification is bracksmo! Wasn't he some bluesman? Or maybe it should be Bracksmo votes for BarackO but I digress. . .

DCup said...

It's one thing to intimidate a doctor into keeping mum on who had the baby Trig, it's another thing to try to get a doctor to fake records for you.

Matty Boy said...

The records were released and she has a clean bill of health. Also, the board of people she appointed said she did nothing wrong in Troopergate.

Boy, both those reports sure take a load off my mind.

Not.