Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey, Matty! Is that a blog buddy list or an ark?

Good question, hypothetical question asker!

I was just looking through my blog buddy list, and while I can't account for every last buddy this way, I can pair up a lot the blogs using the right categories. Lemme 'splain.

Hyper-intelligent political primates: 2
Hyper-talented artistic hairdressers: 2
Super-political Lavender Menaces: 2
Ultra-funny lolz repositories: 2
Extra involved Alaskan lefties: 2
Personal bud ex-Atari programmers: 2
Bloggers married to each other: 2
Bloggers who are cat fanciers: 2
Prose champs who are occasionally mommy bloggers: 2
Church-going Commie bastids: 2

Card carrying members of My People and Our Agenda: 1

1? One? That can't be right. Only one?



I agree, hypothetical, that can't be right, so today I fix that. I'd like all y'all to meet Undersquid, loyal reader and commenter here at Lotsa 'Splainin', who is also a member of My People and Our Agenda. Agenda is technically a plural, like media, so My People actually all have their own particular agendum. Undersquid, has a couple distinctive twists to the already twisty interest My People share.

Undersquid is a she. Not unique among My People, but relatively rare.

Undersquid does not care for giant women. She much prefers shrunken men.

This shows a great deal of practicality for a people known for their unpractical obsession. Where are giant women going to live? How will they eat? Where will they shop for clothes? All these concerns vanish if we have shrunken men instead of giant women, except maybe for the clothes question. But if you get a particularly hunky homunculus and he is the beloved pet and sex toy of one particularly pretty regular sized woman, who says he has to have a wardrobe at all? He can just walk around naked all day for all his owner cares.

And in the fantasy world of the Undersquid, she actually cares a lot.

10 comments:

Mathman6293 said...

you may not want to put us on the ark for 2 reasons. First we might act like it's an ark. Second it might turn into boxing ring.

Matty Boy said...

If it means anything, mathman, we in the bloggy community are rooting for you crazy kids to work things out.

Jess Wundrun said...

I enjoy that you have me down as an occasional mommy blogger, and my post that's up right now involves wine drinking and sexual fisting.

Go Mommas!

DCup said...

That's such a cool pattern of doubles. You math guys can always find a pattern, it seems.

On your ark, MathMan and I will keep our tussles lowkey. Unless Jess comes along with her wine and fisting. Then things might get just a touch rowdy.

(and thank you for rooting for us)

FranIAm said...

You called me a bastid!! A bastid! I love it.

What an honor to be deemed as such here, the veritable ground zero of blogging for me and to be paired with el Padre too boot.

I know this about being a bastid- I sure am one very lucky bastid!

Matty Boy said...

Bastids is alwayz lucky!

Da lucky bastids.

Undersquid said...

Thank you Matty Boy for this warm introduction!

Yes, I'm a card-carrying member of your People, and while I fully support giantess lobbyists and their activities, it is a proclivity for men of drastically reduced size that governs my body politic.

And it's wonderful to see there are subtle differences between the paired up blog buddies. Otherwise we'd have incipient buddy fractalization.

Matty Boy said...

Glad to be of service, Undersquid. I put links on a couple of the big boards inhabited by Our People. There were a LOT of hits today, and many of them linked through to your board. Your Sitemeter stats should show a pretty good day on Sunday.

Undersquid said...

Yesss! Thank you for that too. I noticed it alright, and if I'd created a Hit Alarm System chart, it would have reached a level 5.

Shrunk_DC said...

Pretty cool collages from lady Squid. Wonder if she'd ever consider shrunken women. LOL