Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's a candy bar, it's a milestone...


It's two great tastes that go great together.

At 9:24 am Pacific time, visitor #100,000 logged onto my blog. This person is from San Francisco, a Comcast user who logged onto the front page. It may be someone I know personally, but I am not sure. It wasn't my mom, though that would have been very fitting.

Yay, 100 k!

I'd like to thank all my readers who made this moment possible.

Fans of lolz and giantesses and lolz about giantesses.

Fans of gigantic child brides and Rock F@#king Stupidity and They Wouldn't Believe Me.

Fans of the Hubbard Fambly Photos and the Random 10.

Even the fans of the 'splaininess and the mathiness! Thanks to you all.

Hey, what about me? Don't I get any love?

Of course you do, hypothetical question asker. Thanks for having my back for all these months. I couldn't have done it without you.


But thanks most to the readers, 'cos that's what the 100,000 visitors is all about.

10 comments:

CDP said...

Congratulations! I wish I'd been online earlier, it could have been me.

FranIAm said...

Holy Moly! 100K - big time!

I wish it had been me, but I am just happy that your corner of the 'sphere is such a happenin' space.

You are the best Matty and we loves ya, we loves ya!

Undersquid said...

Congratulations, MattyBoy! So... what does the winner get? That fancy candy bar? Can't we all get a candy bar? Where's my candy bar bailout?

100,000 visitors! I live in a town that has roughly twice that many people. It's ten times the population of Wasilla! And that's very important to know.

I wish you many more fun, entertainin', splainin' posts!

Mauigirl said...

Woot! Congratulations! I am highly impressed!

DCup said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer blogger of math and giantesses.

Matty Boy said...

Thank you, ladies, it's a nice moment made nicer by my lovely well wishers.

namastenancy said...

Bravo! This is a well-deserved milestone as your blog is one of the best around. I promise to treat you to lunch the next time I venture over to the "wrong" side of the Bay. OR _ you could come over here when you have time.
In any case, thank you for making your corner of the Internet such an interesting place.

jolie said...

yay for giantesses & LOLz and everything brought to you by matty boy! thanks for doing what you do, sir!

dguzman said...

Soooo wanting a 100,000 dollar bar.

trinket999 said...

Hooray! Congratulations Matty Boy.

- Another one of your people