Monday, November 10, 2008

Meet our new presidential press secretary


Barack Obama has named Robert Gibbs as his press secretary.

He's not as mean a dog as Rahm Emmanuel, but he's not going to take much guff from the pinheads on the right.

A few weeks back, he was being interviewed by Sean Hannity, and turned the old "guilt by association" trick back at Hannity for the booking of the anti-Semite Andy Martin on Hannity's America.




Here's the YouTube clip. Also, if you have a strong enough stomach to watch this, you will understand why Al Franken calls the show this is taken from Hannity and Colmes.

4 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

I love the ticker on the bottom that shows that 86% of Fox viewers thought that McCain won the debate. te he.

I'm very pleased by the way Obama has been handling events for the last week.

I can't resist telling you that my word verification is ratio.

Matty Boy said...

Yes, the view from inside the bubble is super fun!

I love Princess Sparkle Pony, but I do not share her disapproval of talking about word verification. I'm always surprised when it's an actual word.

Mauigirl said...

I'm happy that the people Obama is picking will stand up to the right. It's looking good. Obama is a savvy politician, not only an idealist. A good combination!

CDP said...

I saw that on another blog; Gibbs can handle anyone. Those will be some entertaining press conferences.