Friday, November 7, 2008

Two political jests for this week.


This cartoon was nicked from by blog buddy Dr. Zaius, the super intelligent ape from the future who will enslave all humans a few millennia from now, so mark that on your calendar.

Notice that the donkey's monogrammed towel reads '06, so this cartoon is about the midterms. What would be the proper metaphor for the '08 shellacking? Maybe the donkey could cut off one of the elephant's feet and use it for an umbrella stand.

Get the latest news satire and funny videos at 236.com.


I also bring you this week's episode of Get Your War On, in which Mr. Accounts Receivable explains the New World Order to his buddy, Mr. Accounts Payable. I especially like the line about the dashiki.

4 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Cruising around the interwebs I found a blog about some lady's dogs. She wrote 'I don't usually do political posts, but I just want to say that I'm praying for Barack Obama and I hope he doesn't have a secret agenda'. Lord.

Will my dashiki be coming by courier?

Matty Boy said...

Jess, you wear a mustache? And they can send one now by courier? ;^]

Dr. Zaius said...

Thanks for the link! I did a version where the towel says '08 that was on the page, though. The pop-up was the original '06 version.

Matty Boy said...

You're welcome, Doc. I saw the '08 on your version, but when I stole it by cutting and pasting I saw the original '06 monogram, so I thought I'd make a little jest on that.