Monday, December 8, 2008

A lesson for us all.



I'm sure there is something even humans can learn from this parable of the kitteh and his tail.

"Don't chase your own tail" isn't that useful a moral lesson for humans, since we don't have visible tails.

"Don't chase tail" is another moral lesson, but it really doesn't have much to do with this picture.

"Aim higher." Okay, that's a moral lesson, but maybe too abstract.

"Don't do stupid things when in a precarious position."

Yeah, that works. Let's go with that. It's a little too late to help the financial and auto industries, but it's a good lesson nevertheless.

4 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Nah, I have cats and I've seen them get out of much bigger jams than this one.
When that kitty gets bored he'll just unfurl himself and go on to the next contortion.

DCup said...

I do know how that cat feels, though. Sadly, I'm not as nimble as a cat.

Lulu Maude said...

I was just saying yesterday that I would like to have a tail... temporarily.

Having a tail would make me much more adept at tail metaphors.

Zoey and Me said...

The kitteh is doing fine. We've had a president for 8 years who couldn't find his ass with both hands. I tell ya, this kitteh is doing fine.