Friday, December 5, 2008

Random 10, 12/5


Sardonicus UB40
My Prayer The Platters
It Hurts to be in Love Gene Pitney
My Girl The Temptations
Snowman XTC
Why Was I Born? Dinah Washington
Classical Rap Peter Schickele (P.D.Q. Bach)
Particle Man They Might Be Giants
Forever Josh Macrae
Big Shot Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band

The random deejay on my iTunes had nearly no discernable pattern this week, except maybe a desire to play songs from artists who have been missing from the playlists for some time. The sixties and even the fifties get some love, as do the eighties, and there is one song from this century, performed by Josh Macrae, yet another beautiful young person with whom I share some not insignificant portion of DNA.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Undersquid said...

I feel inexplicable attracted to Particle Man by They Might Be Giants, especially the part that goes "Is he a dot, or is he a speck?"

How about both!