Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big publicity for My People's Agenda.


So, Matty Boy, are there a lot of people who are secretly members of Your People and share Your Agenda?

Good question, hypothetical. I'm not sure of the answer, but from the best data I have collected, I'm going to have to say no. It's pretty rare for guys to think giant women are hubba hubba, or to have fantasies about being shrunken down by a normal sized woman. Women who have these fantasies are much, much rarer. From what information I can gather about fetishes in general, one of the most common is one that people have heard about most often, the fetish involving feet and shoes.

But in 2009, the rarity of our odd little interest does not stop us from getting publicity at the crazy big level, like say, a hyped-up 3-D ad at halftime of the Super Bowl. Monsters vs. Aliens is a new animated film due out this summer, and will feature a forty-nine foot eleven inch tall heroine named Ginormica, voiced by the tiny yet perfectly formed actress Reese Witherspoon. The movie is going to be released in regular format, in 3-D and IMAX. While there are other monsters in the movie, if you see some guy in a raincoat sitting in the front row of the IMAX screen of the movie, he's probably one of My People.

And I really don't want to be introduced to that guy. Just because I'm the unofficial spokesman of My People, I don't have to be pals with all of My People, if you get my drift.


Then there's the slightly different interest of men dating women taller than they are, which I have discussed in the Gigantic Child Bride posts. I do not know for sure if people like the tall woman/short guy pictures because they find them sexy or funny, but I still get hits every week from BuzzFeed through a link I put up there in 2007.

My comment buddy Lockwood sent me a pointer to a lolz of Dutch actress Carice Van Houten, who plays Tom Cruise's wife in Valkyrie, with a caption making fun of Mr. Cruise's alleged lack of stature. Ms. Van Houten is actually only 5'6" tall, so there is little chance Mr. Cruise is going to throw over his current much taller bride Katie Holmes to take up with her. In real life, Tom likes the big girls, since Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes are all listed as several inches taller than he is.

I'm sure he has a sparkling personality. And a bunch of creepy friends who can really help your career, as long as you keep quiet and do as you are told.

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Carice Van Houten is hotness itself.

Matty Boy said...

Carice is cute, I'll give you that. As for seeing Valkyrie, it looks like a renter. Maybe.

CDP said...

I agree on Valkyrie. It concerns me that all of the German officers speak with English accents or American accents. In the previews, Tom Cruise looks just like the Mission Impossible guy in a Nazi uniform.

Matty Boy said...

I loved the movie Conspiracy, and all the Germans sounded like Brits. I had no problem with that. Nowadays, for example, a movie about ancient Rome must have all British accents or it just confuses me. I saw part of a cheezy new movie on Sci-Fi where Roman legions chase a cyclops. All the actors were Americans and it was just plain wrong.

Undersquid said...

I'm looking forward to watching this Monsters movie! I'm not exactly one to catalog giantesses as "monsters", but I understand that's how the movie cookie crumbles.

Sadly I don't own a fetish raincoat, but I'll be sure to wear a cheap and ugly pair of shoes when I go see this movie. :)

Tall woman / short guy pictures or scenes are definitely sexy. The shorter the guy, the better!