Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Cheese Stands Alone


17 days into the 28 day experiment, and about 4,000 visits have been registered to the blog. The only U.S. state that has sent no one here: Wyoming.

No one from Wyoming? I have regulars from many foreign countries. Panama, of course, but also Canada, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Germany. People whose first language isn't English visit on a regular basis, but not one peep from the sheep in Wyoming.


People have visited from Azerbaijan, for pity's sake! But Wyoming? I guess they're too busy in the meth labs to stop by.

Here's a modest proposal from Lotsa 'Splainin' 2 Do. Since folks from Puerto Rico have been nice enough to stop by already, why don't we let them have the six congresscritters, two senators and eight electors their population entitles them to, and turn Wyoming into a protectorate with minimal political representation? Of course, this means people from Wyoming would lose the right to be president or vice-president, and we are closing the barn door after the horse has already done as much damage to the Constitution as he could, but I think it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, for the good of the country.

Just sayin'.

7 comments:

CDP said...

Cheney is totally to blame for your lack of Wyoming visitors. I'd be in favor of busting them down to territory status.

dguzman said...

OMG CDP has a new avatar! The Necco wars really ARE over!

As for Wyoming, it's quite possible they don't even have computers there, much less teh internets.

Matty Boy said...

Today, I actually got a visitor from someplace that has NEVER visited before, so it will get the full Flags of Many Lands treatment in my next post. It will shame and humiliate those in Wyoming capable of shame and humility.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

They remember your vitriol against their favorite son Dick Cheney. Or they don't like the few fleeting photos you have posted of the fair and lovely Holly.

Matty Boy said...

I'm sensing a subtle pattern in your recent comments, Doc.

Zoey and Me said...

Oh for pity sake, I'll send your my hits on my blog from Wyoming if it'll make you happy.

Lisa said...

I'm sure if Cheney were in Wyoming and not running his shadow gov't out of McClean, VA, you'd have a visitor from WY by now.