Monday, February 23, 2009

Lazy blogging on a rainy monday

Yay, Flags of Many Lands™!
Yay, Angola!

I started the Flags of February experiment because brand new flags were getting few and far between, so I wanted to see what happens in the traffic of four weeks. Three weeks in, there have been two new flags never before logged since I've been writing this stuff for nearly two years, so go figure. In the actual experiment, there have been visitors from 88 places besides the U.S. of A., and at least one new on each day, which will be a hard streak to keep up until Saturday. Here's hoping!



I wrote some long posts this weekend, and I have some long posts planned for this week, but there's work to do this morning before class, so the first of my Nobody Knows Anything series about the movie industry will have to wait until later today.

In the meantime, here's a lolz from the I Has A Hot Dog site that hit me just right.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That cracks me up! He really does look like Chewey!