Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So, Matty Boy! How much time have you wasted on Bubble Spinner?


Well, Mr. Smarty Pants hypothetical question asker, let me answer your question with two questions of my own, gettin' all rabbinical on you.

1. How do you define "waste"?

2. Can you show a notarized document stating that you are the boss of me?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Bubble Spinner can be found here. The management of Lotsa 'Splainin' 2 Do are not responsible for hours of your life lost playing this game, hours which are not coming back.

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Oh man thanks for hipping me to Bubble Spinner! I love it.

FranIAm said...

Given the choice of coming here to visit or playing bubble spinner, I stick with 'splainin.

I am not even clicking - lest I succumb!

Padre Mickey said...

Ah crap! I'm in the middle of a really busy time, and now this thing shows up. AND I AM SO WEAK!!!


You freakin' nabso! (word verification)

Matty Boy said...

It's wonderful fun, and when my right eye begins to water uncontrollably, I know it must be time to quit.

Or maybe just one game more if I have a Kleenex available.

If you think you are done, if you think you can't get any better, you should realize there are levels. I haven't gotten past level one yet, but now I know and it is driving me mad.

MAD I TELL YOU!!! MAD