Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Promoting international understanding...


by staring at women's butts.

On the left is Princess Letizia of Spain and on the right is Carla Bruni Sarkozy, gigantic child bride of the small but perfectly formed President of France.

I have to admit a growing admiration for European royalty and right wing politics as practiced with Old World charm and diplomacy.

And the ladies who look goooooood walkin' away.

Hey, Matty Boy! You speak Spanish and French, right? Don't you think you could impress these lovely women?

I don't know, hypothetical question asker. Do ¡Ay, Caramba! and Oh là là! really count as being a polyglot?

8 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Euro booty, hubba hubba.

Matty Boy said...

The princess is 36 and Ms. Bruni is 41, so I don't have to feel like a complete dirty old man.

Just dirty... but in a good way.

dguzman said...

smokin' hawt! and definitely in my age range!

Lisa said...

Those are some high quality booties, but I think my true nature shows when I say that I was really drawn to those shoes!

Matty Boy said...

I am not much of a shoe person, but I have to agree. Those are two pairs of very stylish pumps.

The Cunning Runt said...

Heheheheheheh. He said "pumps."

I gotta come here more often! ;)

Undersquid said...

What Lisa said. You post more about people that wear pretty shoes, and that's the direction in which my eyes are drawn. Those shiny violet pumps are spectacular.

W.v. is "smsobst" which clearly refers to a weeping shrunken man.

Karen Zipdrive said...

My heart throbs at the site of Christian Louboutin red soles.
I don't wear them but I loves me some women who do.
As for Bruni being 41, mmmm.