Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yet another lolz option.


Besides I Can Has Cheezburger and I Has A Hot Dog, there is a site for celebrity lolz called Roflrazzi. I nicked this picture of one of the most famous couples of the late 20th Century. This is my reply to the silly folks who think their world is going to be shattered if legal rights are equally applied to all adults.

Though not wishing to spoil this moment of domestic bliss, I have to repeat a comment one of my lavender friends once said. You know, women who like comfortable shoes?

"In all this time," she confided, "I never understood what Ernie saw in Bert."

It's a funny old world. Or as Joe the Plumber might say, it's a queer old world.

4 comments:

namastenancy said...

Beauty is in the eye (or the heart) of the beholder. I'm completely in favor of a world where Bert and Ernie (or Alice and Gertrude) can live happily ever after. Heck, they are doing a lot better than some straight people. What's the divorce rate now? 50%?

Matty Boy said...

My friend wasn't talking about Bert's looks. It was a comment on his wet blanket personality.

dguzman said...

It's that sexy "Doin' Pigeon" song and dance that Bert does, Matty Boy. It makes Ernie realize that Bert's still got it after all these years.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I think Bert n' Ernie are a perfect couple, looks-wise.
As for gay marriage, I am all for it as long as it doesn't involve me getting married to anyone.
I think marriage marks the beginning of the end for most couples, gay or straight.