This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adorable kitteh-ness levels... dangerously low!



For those of you who are not getting your minimum daily requirement of adorable kitteh-ness on the internets, click on the following link to see the newest arrival at the home of blog buddy sfmike.

Both sfmike and ¡Karlacita! have told me I should get a cat, and these pictures of domestic feline bliss are pushing me closer to a final decision.

5 comments:

namastenancy said...

Tiger truly seems like a sweet little fellow and is bringing joy to all who view him.

Margaret Benbow said...

Matty Boy, get your cat if you must. The good news is that cats are so beautiful and mysterious that your house will instantly turn into Fernando's Hideaway. But the less-good news is that "whatever Lola (your cat) wants, Lola gets." Then there are the mouse heads, but that's a different problem.

namastenancy said...

Yes, when you have a cat you will realize the truth of the saying, "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."
But what cat lover would have it otherwise?

Matty Boy said...

The mouse heads won't be a concern. This will have to be an indoor kitteh for the time being, and that's part of the problem. I don't know how interesting the universe of my messy apartment will be for a cat.

When I had a cat before, he always at least had a patio to get a little taste of the outside world.

Dr. Zaius said...

I have a cat that has to stay indoors because he has Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. If he goes outside he might give it to other cats, and also he might get sick from germs outside.

Maybe you could get a cat with FIV, and then you wouldn't feel guilty about keeping him or her inside.

My cat is awesome. I'm teaching him how to make plastic explosives!