This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daily posts, right?


I had an idea for a post early today, but not enough time this morning. Now, with plenty of time in the afternoon, I find that the insightful essay I wanted to write was lacking a point.

Massive fail!

So instead, just to keep up the contractual obligation, I give you the noble rodent begging his cohorts to leave him behind in the valiant effort to save the group.

Tomorrow is another day, and I have a math post set up about Carl Friedrich Gauss, genius and jerk.

Can't miss material!
~

2 comments:

CDP said...

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me...and my word verification is "ratiotop"

dguzman said...

Oh, you brave loyal squirrel.