Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random 10,10/25/09


Town Cryer Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Picture This Blondie
Don't Go Yazoo
19th Nervous Breakdown The Rolling Stones
Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 Bob Dylan
Get Behind The Mule Tom Waits
Reach Out I'll Be There The Four Tops
Lucky Number Lene Lovich
You've Changed Etta James
Maid of Orleans Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark

Nine of ten from The You Tubes this week. There's plenty of Etta James on the website, even songs from the same album, her tribute to Billie Holiday, but not You've Changed. Go figure.

I decided to put up a picture of the 80's synth pop band Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (O.M.D. for short) because according to iTunes, I've had this song on my computer for a very long time and this is the first time it's been played! I guess when you have about 1,100 tunes on your computer, there have to be few songs that haven't been randomly selected yet. Still, I was surprised.

Have a nice Sunday.
~

2 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

I have 3,584 songs on my iTunes, but Maid of Orleans has been played 4 times 'cuz I likes it.

It's 5:42 pm here in Panama and I've finally been able to get on line!!!

¡Karlacita! said...

Why o why can't men wear their hair like that any more?

Why?