Friday, November 13, 2009

Sending out a CQ to two of My People

Two folks on my blog buddy list are collage makers who specialize in work of interest to Our People, insidiously advancing Our Agenda with art. It's been a while since I've heard from either of them.


Trinket last published a collage in early October.


Undersquid's last collage was in early July, celebrating Canada Day.

(Note: Neither of these collages is the most recent work of either artist, just good representative samples of their work.)

Anybody out there? Are you receiving transmissions?
~

5 comments:

Margaret Benbow said...

I wonder if it's really the bulk and height of these women that you admire, or the scenario of quiet guy gazing upward in adoration at a dominant mommy-like lady in shiny silky fabrics and hosiery. Maybe she could even be petite if she was bossy enough and dressed right.

trinket999 said...

Hi Matty, thanks for the ping. I've just been super busy. When you don't even have enough time to finish all the things you need to do to get by, some other things have to take a back seat.

I'm still reading your blog though!

Anonymous said...

But, Matty, it's also been a while that you posted anything on Our Agenda. These things come and go, I guess. I've been wondering about Undersquid too; hope she's okay.

One of The People

Matty Boy said...

Margaret: My People are rarely in agreement on anything. I've heard the "mommy" theory before for those of us who like the gentle giantess stuff, but I don't buy into it.

Trinket: Good to hear from you, buddy! I'm glad you're reading even if I haven't had a lot of content for Our People recently.

Anonymous: You're right, it's been a while for me, too. I hope to hear from Undersquid as well.

Salvage Bot said...

Hope this isn't too much of a non-sequitur, but this recent article just had to be brought to the attention of you and Your People. (Not sure if there's any cleverly non-public way to send a lead to a blogger. Oh well.)

At least the headline seems reasonably germane.