This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An antidote to the Padre Mickey unpleasantness.

Padre Mickey, as dear a friend as I have in the world, has decided this Advent season should be filled with the worst versions of the worst Christmas songs he can find, in many languages and from many times.

Let me say this about that. It's his choice and it's his blog and I wouldn't do that.



On the other hand, I very much like some of the video choices put on Oliver Willis' blog Like Kryptonite To Stupid. I posted a UC Berkeley a capella version of Lady Gaga's Poker Face on my Facebook account, and I've decided to put this lip sync version of I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas up on the blog. The video is about having fun, it's about the beautiful young people, it's about five minutes long and it is done in one single shot with a hand held camera.

Let's give it up for the students at UQAM. Allez Quebec!

As Darth Vader might say... Impressive.

No comments: