Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanks for the season.


While I spend most of my time as something of a cyber-hermit, I actually have put on pants and visited with people face to face over the past few days, and I have a few more get togethers still on my busy social schedule. I'd like to thank my gracious hosts, my nephew Adam and his girlfriend Liz, my brother Michael and his wife Janelle, my father Bud and his wife Beverly, and for the parties yet to come, my niece Holly and her husband Cleavon, and my friend Larry and my Dad again for a movie.

I may not be having quite as much fun as the guy in the center of the picture, but I'm still enjoying myself, thank you very much to all concerned.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Wishing you a happy season, whether on your own or with others!

CDP said...

Enjoy the rest of the holiday season!

Padre Mickey said...

Feliz Naividad, dude. Here's hoping you are heavily festooned with flowers.