This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Advertisements for myself.

I'm not one to hide my light under a bushel, or whatever other odd metaphor I can scrounge up. I have a pretty good idea of my strengths and my weaknesses.

I've been writing the other blog It's News 2 Them™ for a month and a day now, and this is my best post yet.

Seriously. It's comedy gold.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Best post yet is an understatement!

CDP said...

"Low hanging fruit"...well done, sir. Very well done.

Matty Boy said...

Like a great mathematical proof, it's brilliantly obvious once you've heard it. I laughed out loud when I wrote it, which is usually a good sign.