This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Random 10, 1/29/10

Ain't Misbehavin' Fats Waller
Everybody Plays The Fool The Main Ingredient
You Only Live Twice Nancy Sinatra
Flower's Grave Tom Waits
...Dust Elvis Costello
Little Red Corvette Prince
Ramon Laurie Anderson
Mississippi Bob Dylan
Don't Let Me Get Me Pink
No Thugs In Our House XTC

A Random 10 with my three favorite songwriters, with a "back-up" three songwriter team of Prince, Bob Dylan and Andy Partridge. You could do a lot worse. Throw in some Nancy Sinatra and Pink just to get everything all mixed up and random, and you have a pretty good list if I do say so myself.

Yay, Flags of Many Lands™!
Yay, Guyana!

This means the blog has now had visitors from every country on the Western Hemisphere mainland. Fun!

3 comments:

Tengrain said...

Very nice, Dr. Monkey!

I forgot that Nancy Sinatra did a Bond theme song. (I have a theory that who ever does one has jumped the shark and their career slides away from there... nonetheless, I love that song.)

Regards,

Tengrain

Matty Boy said...

Wrong blogger.

Tengrain said...

Oops! My bad.

But it still is very nice.

Regards,

Tengrain