This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Online predators... or something darker?


Padre Mickey sent me this public service ad warning against the Old Ones lurking in chat rooms, picking off young innocent girls with deceptions usually used by 35 year old perverts who live in their mother's basements.


But if ancient evil really roams the Internet, I think they would have hired a good consulting firm by now, and any reputable consultant would tell them the secret of this goofy series of tubes.

Scalability.


1 comment:

Padre Mickey said...

OMG! I guess that's why we aren't allowed to view Hulu here in Central America, being Fine Christian Nations and all.