Friday, February 19, 2010

Random 10, 2/19/10


Too Experienced The Bodysnatchers
Hold On I'm Coming Sam & Dave
Bernadette The Four Tops
Have A Little Dream On Me Fats Waller
45 Elvis Costello
Eleanor Rigby The Beatles
Tyler UB40
Should I Stay Or Should I Go? The Clash
The Big Picture The Wonders Of Science
Ask The Lonely Vonda Shepard

The You Tubes have links to 9 out of 10 songs from my iTunes random list today, including an obscure band called The Wonders Of Science, a fact I find truly amazing as one of the founders of the obscure band. Whenever a Beatles tune is found on a Random 10, I go with this picture of girls dancing at The Cavern in Liverpool.

Since the Fats Waller tune is not available, let me post one verse of lyrics from the cute little ditty.

How'd you like to mingle with the smart set?
And invite the Vanderbilts to tea?
Everything on which you have your heart set
Baby, have a little dream on me.


So, what are you listening to?

No comments: