This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Light blogging schedule ahead.


The spring semester is over now, and I've been assigned to the graveyard shift for census work, 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. I tend to wake up early and be awake for a lot of those hours anyway (it's 2:21 a.m. as I am writing this), so I just have to acclimate myself to a slightly different sleep pattern than the already weird pattern I keep normally.

Until I figure out how this is going to work, my blogging output should shrink some here at the regular blog. Over at It's News 2 Them, it should be business as usual.

1 comment:

Distributorcap said...

i will still be checking