This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Monday, October 17, 2011

This joke is aimed at maybe five people who read this blog.

But then again as far as I know, the Penrose tile stuff is aimed at no one who reads this blog.

Ignoring that, here's the joke.

====

"Hey, buddy! We don't allow faster than light neutrinos in this bar!"

A neutrino walks into a bar.

9 comments:

Abu Scooter said...

D'oh!

sfmike said...

I don't get it.

susan s. said...

Not aimed at me, I know, but I got it!!

Fran said...

I only get this joke because I read this blog!

Can I get continuing education credits for this?

Anonymous said...

Got it. Not aimed at me either.

ken said...

Boo. Terrible.

BTW, there's a group that thinks they understand what went wrong with the measurement.

namastenancy said...

I don't get it either

Matty Boy said...

Hey, Ken. I fully expected you were one of the five. I think I underestimated my audience.

I'm actually glad you booed the joke. I first saw it on a website that explained how the measurements may have been wrong.

Karlacita! said...

Of COURSE it's funny!