This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good news from fambly members.





I already mentioned that my adorable niece Holly (born Holly Smith, married Cleavon Smith, now Holly Smith-Smith) is expecting a baby, late this month or early next.  The new good news from the Smith clan is Cleavon's short play You Eat What You Kill will be performed next month in the 16th Best of PlayGround Festival. His is one of seven short plays that will be performed Thursdays through Sundays in May at Thick House, 1695 18th Street, San Francisco.  More information can be found by clicking on this link.

Congratulations all round for my niece Holly, her husband Cleavon and the eagerly anticipated new arrival, who shall be known by her bloggy great uncle as Itty Bitty Smitty until further notice.

No comments: