This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy birthday, Karlacita!

 Happy birthday to my baby sister Karlacita! This picture was taken just a few days after her first birthday.  I look somewhat skeptical about the latest addition.

But within a few months, once she is old enough to sit up on her own, she and her big brother are bestest pals. She liked it when I read to her.

Many happy returns, sweetie.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Happiest of birthdays to the beauteous and wonderful Karlacita. I had the great, good pleasure of an authentic 100% verified Karlacita meet-up in February, which was so much fun. How we talked and laughed and made a little ruckus at Kripalu, by finding the Catholic relics!

Wheeeee!!

Have fun on your birthday and happy day to you too Mattyboy!

Karlacita! said...

Thank you! And thank you for reading to me all those years, and teaching me fun games, including Pico Fermi!! I still play it, and am a voracious reader. Woot!

Karlacita! said...

Eli just brought me takeout Korean with authentic kimchi -- and of course, dark chocolate truffles. Yes!

dguzman said...

Oh man, I miss all the good birddays! Happy birdday, Karlacita!!