This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm going to stop saying bad things about Cristiano Ronaldo.

I've talked my share of smack about Cristiano Ronaldo.

Okay, maybe more than my share.

I've said he's like Anna Kournikova.  Really pretty, but he just doesn't win that much.



This is me, eating crow. Portugal 1-0 over the Czech Republic, on their way to the semifinals of Euro 2012. Fun little tournament so far.

1 comment:

Abu Scooter said...

This must be Overrated Sports Star Amnesty Month. First, Cristiano Ronaldo carries Portugal through to the semi-finals, then LeBron James finally wins an NBA ring.

It's been a great tournament! Halfway through the quarterfinals, and every game has had at least one goal.