This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spring Dance Party 2012


Respect Aretha Franklin
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) The Four Tops
Indian Giver The Ramones
Superstition Stevie Wonder (live on Sesame Street)
Genius of Love Tom Tom Club
Just Can't Get Enough (Schizo Mix) Depeche Mode
Raspberry Beret Prince (not on You Tube)
Little Floater NRBQ
Knickerbocker Fujiya & Miyagi
Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix) Lady GaGa
The Sweet Escape (featuring Akon) Gwen Stefani
Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen
Bonus baker's dozen track:
Jitterbug Waltz Fats Waller

1 comment:

namastenancy said...

Get up and dance indeed! Great list although there were a few I wasn't familiar with. But any list with the Four Tops AND Fats Waller is an 4-plus in my book.