This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stuff I like:
Keith Knight

 
Cartoonist Keith Knight wants you to know he has Serious Nerd Street Cred, even though he was a Teenage Michael Jackson Impersonator. You can buy this bumpersticker or any of a number of his compilations and other stuff over at his website, which you can get to through either link. I get to keep up on his comings and goings by following him on Twitter, which if used correctly can be much nicer than Facebook.

Personally, I'm old enough to remember when the worst thing George Lucas had ever done was the easily forgettable film version of Howard the Duck, but he now has more than enough money and less than enough advisors with taste that he can screw up on a much larger scale.



No comments: