This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What is this blog coming to anyway?


Like many of my blog buddies from back in the day, I'm doing more on Facebook and Twitter than I am doing in day to day blogging.

That will change in January. I have ideas for two new blogs with very different focuses.

Being a mathematician, I should say very different foci.

One will be a daily math blog. I have no question that I can say something new about math every day for a year, possibly longer if I allow repetition in the second year.

The other one is something completely different. I think it will be fun.

For the most part, this blog will be links to the new blogs as will my Twitter account and my Facebook page.

New stuff coming soon!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

susan s. said...

Okay!

dguzman said...

Sweet! I do love your Facebook posts.